Sunday, December 10, 2006

The tree is up...


It took a while but the tree is up and decorated. Already, we can see that monitoring it will be a full time job. Thank goodness Gage isn't walking around and pulling himself up on things. Then we'd really have our hands full.

Logan has been doing pretty well with the potty. He is now going nearly once every day - no poop yet though.

We went to St. Cloud with Marla, Austin and Alyssa today to do a little shopping. We pretty much just looked around though and didn't buy much of anything. I'm trying to do most my shopping online and it's going pretty slow. It'd be way quicker in the stores.

I'm going to cut this short since I've been battling a cold, but I will include two pictures. One decorating the tree (above), and the other of Logan being his typical self at Grandma's. Notice the ring of chocolate around his face (below).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will always have the chocolate ring at Grandma's house if she has anything to do with it. How can you help it when he looks at the chicken and says "I like M&M's".