Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Surgery tomorrow.

I went and saw the orthopedist today about my hand and they decided I'll need surgery. I was originally scheduled for Jan. 3rd but I got a call tonight that there's an opening for 7AM tomorrow. This works out much better because now I can have it done without paying a penny out of my pocket as my deductible was met nearly 7 months ago (birth of a baby, Logan's PT, my 1 week hospital stay at Abbott, my constant perinatal visits all winter...).

The boys are doing well as always. I still can't believe how perfect life seems right now... I have to pinch myself. Being a mom to these wonderful boys is such a blessing. I had no idea that they could be so entertaining.

They took a bath together again and this time, I got it on tape. Sometimes our camcorder works and sometimes it doesn't. Also, Logan went potty again. He's been doing really well with this, sometimes going 2 times in one evening. Lola says he hasn't shown an interest there yet.

No comments: