Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Today is the first day since surgery I've felt like typing much... much less pain now. Not too bad. I go back Tuesday to get "the club" removed from my hand, as Dan calls it. From there, I think it's to a splint for a few weeks. All this because of a silly little bone chip. I'm looking forward to actually hearing what was done.

Dan went to Brainerd with Logan today and I went to St. Cloud with Gage, just to shop for each other. I think it went well. A lot of people were looking at me funny, especially on the way out of the mall. I was pushing a jam-packed, heaped stroller with one hand, the other arm carrying a big black bag looped to my elbow and almost touching the ground. We'll shop one more time as a family on Tuesday after Logan's Dr. appointment. We still need to shop for the boys.

Logan and Gage are kicking nasty colds, especially Gage. I think they've both turned the corner though, thank goodness.

No comments: