Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Chirstmas is over...

It was a good Christmas this year, as usual, and I can only imagine what the years to come will be like. Little Logan kind of comprehended the concept of the season, but even more so, was really into opening his presents. We bought Logan a GeoTrax train that he showed little interest to, yet, and also bought him more musical instruments, of course. Gage got mostly clothes since the clothes big brother wore during his 12 month era were all summer clothes.

Gage is getting huge, and I mean big. He's still his same happy self and continues to sleep through the night. He isn't crawling yet, and I'm thinking he never will. His GI Joe crawl is totally working for him. He still isn't sitting up but I'm not too concerned with this as we've learned every child develops at a different rate.

Logan starts his PT twice a week soon. I'm interested to see how this is going to go. It will just add one more thing to our weekly events.

My hand is healing well. I got the stitches out yesterday and will go back in two weeks to have more X-Rays taken. I really hope it heals this time because I can already tell that my hand will never be the same. A lesson learned.

I'll try to include more pictures soon.

No comments: